Vita Gazette

News from Italy

Autopsy report result of 15-year-old Luca:

Infection from sushi

Vita gazette – The autopsy report of 15-year-old Luca Piscopo, who died after eating dinner at a Japanese restaurant owned by a Chinese operator in Naples Vomero, was forwarded to his family’s lawyer. The report stated that “he died due to infection from Salmonella bacteria”.

Luca had lunch at the restaurant with two of his friends on November 23, 2021. He fell ill, along with his two friends. Cases of high fever, vomiting and diarrhea were seen in the youth. Luca died in his sleep 7 days later. The restaurant was confiscated. Badly stored, untracked food was found in the unsanitary kitchen. In addition, medical intervention was not done properly. This did not prevent the tragic outcome.

The coroner who performed the autopsy attributed the cause of death to a myocarditis due to salmonellosis. “A severe inflammatory disease of the heart muscle”. He also wrote in the report. Luca has contracted myocarditis caused by salmonella bacteria as a result of food poisoning.

The Naples Public Prosecutor’s Office has prepared its report that the investigations against the Chinese entrepreneur and his family doctor, the owner of an oriental kitchen in Vomero, have been concluded. With the indictment signed by prosecutors Federica D’Amodio and Luigi Landolfi, the trial process of the Chinese business owner and family doctor begins.

error: Content is protected !!